- At Granbury Orthodontics, our mission is to provide our patients with the best orthodontic care possible. We believe we can do that in many ways.
- We treat the face. While many orthodontic treatment providers focus solely on "straight teeth," we believe that our primary objective is to create a beautiful smile by providing balance and harmony in facial aesthetics while improving the bite.
- We strive to create beautiful faces for a lifetime. Orthodontic treatment affects how the face looks today and how it will look in the future. We understand that the face "ages" over time, and we take this into serious consideration while deciding your best treatment option.
- We combine time proven technology with years of clinical skill and knowledge.
- We can achieve great results in most patients without extraction of permanent teeth or jaw surgery. However, tooth removal for orthodontic treatment may be indicated when extraction, combined with proper treatment direction, will result in an enhancement of the facial features, namely profile and smile. We never remove teeth just to "fix the bite".
- We use low force and low friction braces with high tech wires to move teeth as efficiently and with as little pain as possible.
- We strive to provide our patients with proper communication. We want you to play an active part in your treatment because the result should be a smile you love! We make it a point to address all of your concerns from the beginning. In addition, we want you to always feel comfortable bringing a question or concern to us at any time during treatment.
- We are truly grateful for all of our wonderful patients and families that give us the opportunity to serve them. We hope that our orthodontic treatment will do more than create beautiful smiles — we believe that we can positively change lives!